Over the last semester Carli joined a kid's singing group, which performs musicals about different stories from the Bible. Early in December the group performed a musical concerning Jesus' birth from the perspective of the angels in heaven. Carli was one of the angels. The short videos below are excerpts from the different songs they sang; this was their first performance. With each performance the group improved (I was there for the first and last performances) and Carli's confidence grew to the point that she even had a short solo in the final two concerts. It was a great joy to see our daughter boldly praising God (in German nonetheless); the last song below is "Here I am to Worship" and often brings tears when I hear her/them sing it. What a blessing it is for those of us who have the responsibility and privilege of raising our children in the Lord!
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
love mimi & papa
Post a Comment